MindFULL Webinar series: Cloud Based Planning Solution & adapting to change
COVID-19 has tipped the world on its head and caused Governments to take unprecedented steps to try and stop it. Everyone’s heads are still spinning with what's happening and the implications on businesses around NZ.
As your business adjusts and implements your Business Continuity Plan – how do you make sense of what’s important and make the right critical business decisions?
Planning every day is now even more important than before. If you're still planning on spreadsheets, you'll probably be feeling the limitations of the platform and also struggling to extract insights.
Join us for an hour session so we can take you through how you can get onto a cloud base planning solution within days:
- Work out the Impact on Your Business:understanding the impact and plan for it
- Introduction to Cloud Planning Solution: See how this powerful software can transform how your business deals with events like COVID-19
- Get Your Data and Planning in the Cloud: Learn how to get your data ready for the cloud and take the first few meaningful steps on your data transformation journey
- Cost Savings: Hear from our CFO Tana, on best practice for the financial impact on your business
- Creating Dashboards: See how to create reporting dashboards to measure the impact on different areas of your business
The solution is scalable with the business. It is also a monthly subscription and there is government funding available to help business plan for the impact from this unprecedented event.
Lastly, we will cover an easy way to get all the relevant data to your people, and have a short discussion around where all your data is and the impacts of this.
Date: Friday, 3rd April 2020
Time: 12:30 pm
Duration: 60 mins
Look forward to seeing you on the webinar!